We are currently looking to expand our team with additional Compensation/Research Analysts to work remotely on a project/contract basis. An RSC Compensation/Research Analyst works with principals and project leaders on a project basis to help define, design and deploy client performance management and compensation strategies and programs. Tailored to each client’s specific needs, the Analyst’s specific activities and assignments could include:
- Drafting job and role documentation and career progression systems
- Performing market sector and financial research
- Sourcing research materials and compensation surveys
- Developing cash compensation market rates – market benchmarking
- Applying financial and statistical methods to value long-term incentives
- Conducting statistical analyses in support of annual incentive and sales incentive program design
- Modeling of various types of base pay programs and pay structures
- Drafting reports for client delivery.
The role does not require expertise in compensation or human resources – RSC will provide needed technical instruction and work tools. However, the successful candidate will have:
- Ability to manage tasks and work independently in a professional, deadline-based environment
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Access
- Communication skills to effectively participate in team-based client delivery projects
- Understanding of numerical and mathematical concepts and applications.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your interest and background to:
RSC Advisory Group, LLC